Here we present frequently asked questions about the SkateTalk Chat Systems, and their answers.
Q: What's the difference between SkateTalk Classic and SkateTalk Pro?
A: SkateTalk Pro is our newer version of SkateTalk, with multiple rooms and personal user accounts protected by passwords. The SkateTalk Pro system also allows you to easily choose a picture and other preferences and remembers them when you come back.
Q: Are there any things not acceptable to talk about on SkateTalk and SkateTalk Pro?
A: Yes, please do not be insulting, promote other sites or products, or annoy people when they clearly do not enjoy it. Also, be aware that anyone could be reading what you type, so you might want to be somewhat discreet about your personal life.
Q: How do I talk? How do I see people's replies?
A: To post messages, type them into the large text box at the bottom of the "Chat" screen, and click on the "Submit" button. If you want to check for new messages without sending one, just click on the submit button without typing a message.
Q: What's a tagline?
A: A tagline is a short message you can set in your preferences that will be a part of every message you post. You can use this to present data you want to appear repeatedly.
Q: What are all the options in the toolbar at the bottom of the page?
A: The options that are available in the toolbar change in response to what you currently are viewing. The list of all possible options follows:
* New user - This lets you create a new account.
* Login - Login to you account.
* Chat - Enter the room and chat!
* Show Users - View who's currently on the system.
* Show Rooms - View a list of the rooms and how many people are in each.
* Choose Picture - allows you to choose a picture easily from our bank.
* Preferences - Here you can set your tagline, and email address.
* Email Admins - Use this button to email us your problems and ideas.
* Help - Button that lets you view this file.